Monday, April 13, 2009

L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner


When I first received the L'Oreal Paris EverPure products (shampoo & conditioner) in the mail, I wasn't sure they would work well with my hair type. My hair is naturally curly and kinky. I thought that I would try the products for a month before doing the review ( I only shampoo once a week). I just figured that I would need products that were geared towards women of color. Boy was I wrong about these products!! They were amazing! The shampoo is scented with rosemary and juniper. It lathered very well ,even on the first shampoo. It left my hair feeling very soft and well moisturised without using a lot of product. The conditioner is scented with rosemary and mint. It left my hair soft and manageable and full of body. It didn't have a dull look. The great thing about these products are, they are sulfate-free, contain Vitamin E, do not strip hair of color, and they are 100% vegan. What more can you ask for??!!

For more product reviews, go tohttp://www.totalbeauty.com/productreview

No comments: