Sunday, June 07, 2009

Beauty Tip Of The Week

Beauty Tip Of The Week

I was walking through the mall on Saturday, headed to F2O (Fresh To Order) and I saw a Latino woman who looked to be in her early to mid 20's. Her lips were lined with BLACK eyeliner. UGH!!!!!! Thats a no,no in my book! Here are the reasons why this is not a good idea:

1) It doesn't look good at all
2) Its dated. Woman of color were doing this in the 80's. It's 2009!!! Stop it!
3) It doesn't complement anyone's lips.
4) Eyeliner is meant for the eyes and not the lips.
5) There is not ONE cosmetics company that makes black lipliner (if there is, please let me know)

TIP:
Please do not wear Black eyeliner on your lips!
I did not want to go there with you all, but I had to!!!

Be Beautiful & Blessed!!
~Denise

No comments: