Monday, September 07, 2009

L'Oreal Paris Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara


When I received this product, I was excited to try it because I've seen the product and promotional photos for the product in the mass retail stores as well as ads in the magazines. The model in the ads had the longest and fullest lashes ever I wanted my lashes to be the same. So, after I tried it, I didn't have lashes like the models' but I was definitely satisfied. The L'Oreal paris Extra Volume Collagen Mascara made my lashes longer and fuller and even a little stronger. It didn't irritate my eyes when wearing my contacts, like some mascaras and eye liners do. I am definitely happy with the product and it is now my new choice for mascara. The mascara retails for $7.95 at mass market retailers. For mor reviews on this product, click here...

No comments: