Monday, August 30, 2010
'Old School' Beauty Tips
If you listen to Beauty Talk, our online radio show, then you will understand the tittle of this blog entry. On the show last Thursday we had a panel discussion consisting of Denise Tunnell, Janice Tunnell, Felicia Walker Benson, Frances Willaims, and Jennifer James. We discussed a little bit of this and a little bit of that. To hear the show, check out Beauty Talk on Blog Talk Radio. From the show came the title that some of us proudly wear, 'Old School'. This term referred to the techniques that we use to apply makeup. Today, I wanted to share with you a few 'old school beauty tips'. If you have some of your own, please share.
'Old School Beauty Tips':
1) Applying loose powder under the eyes to catch eye shadow fallout
2) Applying foundation first and then applying shadow to the eyes
3) Using only cream foundation for a flawless full coverage base
4) Setting foundation with loose powder and a powder puff (no brushes)
5) Highlighting and contouring with every look.
6) Highlighting using a bright yellow cream concealer
Someone please stop me because I can go on and on with this topic. You don't want me to start in on the dark brown lip liner, so I will stop here. If you have tips of your own, please leave in the comments. We will read them in the Beauty Lounge of this weeks Beauty Talk. Until next time, Be Beautiful & Blessed!!