Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ask Illusions

Q. I'm having a problem finding a foundation that is an exact match. The foundation that I have is dark enough, but it looks a little dull. I have alot of red in my skin. Do you have any advice on what I can do? - Charmayne, Pensacola, FL

A. Hi Charmayne! First, let's deal with the 'exact match' of foundation. Most women will not be able to find a foundation that is an exact match. You can achieve an exact match (or close to it) by mixing foundations. The foundation that you are using is yellow based. In order to make it work for you, you can use a red based foundation to warm up your skin. Also, you may set your foundation with a red based pressed powder. Try it and email us with your questions at info@illusionsbeauty.com.

Be Beautiful & Blessed!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your page, we would like to send you a pair of PEDISAVERS
see www.pedisavers.com
email us!