Monday, March 16, 2009

Praise for Illusions' Foundation Stix

Here is a message that we receive from a customer who purchase products from Illusions Cosmetics all the time. She was kind enough to send us her review of the Foundation Stix and the Company. Its informative and well worth the read. It should answer any questions one might have about the Foundation Stix.

---- Forwarded message -Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 17:41:38 -0700 (PDT)From: Tamara Brown Subject: foundaton reviewTo: info@illusionsbeauty.com Hello, here is my review of the stick foundation. I emailed the company and they were extremely generous in sending samples of various shades so that I could find the best match. I purchased the Illusions Cosmetics stick foundation in Rich Mocha (IC 11). This is the first stick foundation I have used.I was very pleased with the customer service and the package arrived in excellent condition via priority mail.I have combination skin (very oily on the forehead, cheeks, and chin) and I am prone to hormonal acne breakouts. I also have some skin sensitivity to certain cosmetic ingredients.I have received numerous compliments on my skin ("Your skin is so smooth, it's almost perfect") since I began wearing this foundation. I have not experienced any sensitivity issues with this product.I like the portability of the stick foundation and I can control the amount of coverage I am looking for on a given day (a few swipes for light coverage, more swipes for medium/full coverage).This foundation has not caused any clogged pores leading to acne or dermatitis. The color is a PERFECT match for my skintone. The color does not turn "ashy" on my face, nor does it "oxidize" and leave my face darker than my neck. The foundation is extremely easy to blend once applied and feels light on my face. I have not experienced the dreaded "transfer effect" (makeup rubbing off on clothes) while using this foundation. A big plus in my book! I purchased the loose powder in "Butternut" and I am very pleased with that product. It set the stick foundation very well without changing the color and helps keep facial oils at bay. A little goes a long way! I recommend Illusions Cosmetics to Women of Color who are looking for quality makeup that will allow women to look and feel their best.

T. Brown
San Luis Obisipo, CA

1 comment:

Product Junkie Diva said...

I totally agree that you have amazing products.
hence the award you both recieved
http://productjunkiediva.blogspot.com/2009/03/thank-you-review-of-sorts.html
PJD