Monday, December 21, 2009

Beauty Tip of The Week


Beauty Tip Of The Week


Tip:


After traveling from Atlanta and back to my hometown Baltimore for the holidays, I was extremely happy that I traveled with my favorite moisturizer and lip balm, Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer and Rosebud Lip Salve. Baltimore is COLD!!!! Atlanta's temps have been fluctuating, as they normally do. I almost immediately noticed a difference in my skin after a few days of being here. My lips are drier and I find my self craving lip balm. To prevent my skin from getting drier than it already is (which is normal for the season), I apply my lip balm at night before going to bed as well as first thing in the morning after brushing my teeth. I also make sure I apply a little more than normal moisturizer in the morning as well as at night. Remember, the elements on the outside are not our only enemies. We have to take into consideration the heating and air conditioning on the inside of our homes. These too can aid in drying out our skin.

No comments: