Monday, August 09, 2010

Beauty Tip

 
 
After attending The 2010 Bronner Brothers Beauty (Hair) Show in Atlanta, GA this past weekend, I was inspired to GROW.  Inspiration is all around us.  We must take the first step.
I took the first step and attended Danessa Myricks' Contouring class.  Although I think that I know alot when it comes to makeup, I know that I don't know it all.  It's always inspiring when you learn from others.  Because of what I learned this past week end, I encourage you all to....

TIP:
Try something new.  Don't get stuck in your normal routine.  If you are used to applying the same makeup look, buy some new products and change it up.
If you are looking for ways to change up your look, check out a few of Danessa's videos.  If they don't inspire you, I don't know what will.

Until next time,
Be Beautiful & Blessed!
-Denise

No comments: