Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Blackberry Meets Beauty Talk


For those of you who know me well, you know that I am a Blackberry Geek.  When I discovered back in April of this year that RIM (creaters of Blackberry) were coming out with a new touchscreen Blackberry with a qwerty keyboard, I was super excited.  I couldn't wait for it to come to AT & T.  It was rumored to make its appearance in June, but August 12th was the BIG day.  I can honestly tell you that it was worth the wait.  Here are a few specs on the fabulous smartphone:
* 5 mp camera
* Tehered modem
* Media player
* GPS
* Social Feeds
* OS 6.0
* 3.2 HVGA + touchscreen (480x360)
* Full slider qwerty keyboard
For more details on the Torch, visit your local AT&T store or the website for the TORCH

Ok, so now you are wondering what the Blackberry Torch has to do with Beauty Talk, right?
Last week in all of my Torch excitement, per the request of existing Beauty Talk followers and new followers who were Blackberry owners, we started a Blackberry Messenger (Instant messaging) group for live chat during the show.  This group proved to be very successful oin its 1st  full week.  We have 17 members as of now.  The maximum number of members that the group can have is 30.  If interested in becoming a member of  The Beauty Talk Beauties BBM group, please email your pin # to illusionsbeauty@gmail.com.
-DT

No comments: