Monday, January 17, 2011

Ask Illusions

Ask Illusions

We received a question a while ago and I was slow about posting it because its not beauty related.  But after receiveing the question again from someone else, I decided to go ahead and answer it here.  Those who asked the question will remain anonymous. :-)

Q: How is Janice's name pronounced?  I've heard it a couple of ways.

A: I definitely don't mind sharing with you how my sister's name is pronounced.  Her name is spelled J-A-N-I-C-E.  Most people pronounce it as if it is Janis.  But, it is actually pronounced like Janiece.  Our names rhyme...Denise and Janiece (but spelled Janice).  And while I'm on the subject of names.  Our last name is spelled T-U-N-N-E-L-L.   Most people spell it and pronounce it as Tunnel.  It rhymes with W-E-L-L or D-E-L-L .  ( Tun- nell).  I hope this helps you.  Thanks so much for asking!!

If you have questions, ask them here, on TWITTER, or email them to illusionsbeauty@gmail.com.

No comments: